Saturday, November 10, 2018

Rush to the station

General Life



14th Morning we move to Jamshedpur from Kolkata, Traffic is a mess, we started early, 75 minutes before the train, for a path that should take 30 minutes to cross, but then this is Kolkata n after a few tense moments yes we do make it to the train for Jamshedpur, the Pujas are around the corner and people on the roads at 5 am, are having a blast and traffic is a mess, we reach the station with 10 minutes to spare and we make it to the train with 5 minutes or so to spare, am excited to he heading back, The next day I was scheduled to be on a long road trip for 3 weeks or so ,,,

Am looking forward to the trip and dreading it too, looking for signs that I am doing the right thing, AND then just like that I knew I was going to do it

 It will all be fine, now to just pack up and move, a solo ride is always a life altering build up, its about you and yourself and the road, an your own judgment towards how things are, tomorrow will be another day,

I will be headed to my Ancestral village for Dussera followed by a week in Sikkim and then another village visit to look at how my crops are doing and yes, Ma matiakali Kali puja,  
A busy three weeks are to follow



No comments:

Post a Comment