Sunday, December 29, 2019

Mr Faith " I will get my purse back, no worry "


The man with Faith


  It is 0700 hours in KOLKATA and I am at a tea shop, the street side small vendors shop where tea is still available for a mere10 rs.per cup. As I enter, I spy a purse on the bench, possibly the person before me has left it behind, and I hand it over to the shop owner, mentioning where I found the purse.

It was another 20 minutes before an elderly gentleman, maybe in his mid 60’s came along and asked for his purse, and on receiving it ,  seemed like he knew he would get the purse back, and was not worried about it.


Loved how much belief he had in humanity, that he would indeed get the purse back. He enjoyed another cup of tea before he went on his  way.
Another example of humanity and his trust and faith in fellow humans.

#biketaleswithrajat #teashopstory #teatales #honesty #humanity #rajatghosh #hope #humanity #honesty

No comments:

Post a Comment