Wednesday, July 9, 2014

misadventure at lenovo service center

Extremely bad experience with the service center, without screaming and misbehaving nothing gets done.  In andheri, Marol service center at HCL tower.   I suggest you shut it down if you can’t afford to hire descent staff.


Every customer including me was told over the phone that phone was ready 48 before we got there; the wait once there was at least was 2 hrs. The phones were not ready and it was. Was made available, that too after calling customer support and complaining about the mismanagement of the center.

The receptionist is overworked and the language that is used there would shame an auto garage, talking in crass and disgusting abusive language.

The next time my phone develops a defect, I would definitely think twice before visiting your workshop, it is not a place for a gentleman or a women of proper upbringing to visit.

I am ashamed and sorry I ever bought a Lenovo phone, and am forced to be subjected to just crass low down uncultured and abusive receptionist.

If you are not able to hire proper and decent staff please make it all mail order service so we do not have to meet and interact with such uncouth staff.
 I shudder to think if there were a female accompanying me, your staff would be behind bars for misbehaviors for sure today.

I was finally handed a dead phone and told, ok check it, and if it does not work come back another day, is this really how you treat the clients who has spend over 20 0000 on your product?

I will definitely never ever buy any Lenovo product and will make sure no one near and dear does so, I will also be going to the social media and the press with my story of your treatment meted out to customers

No comments:

Post a Comment