Saturday, June 16, 2018

Follow the ducks, Digital India


Ducks in Formation

As the day proceeds and I follow a bunch of ducks heading for a swim, I too head to the local market to see what I can discover,
No place like a village market to see the people of the particular area and to discover the local flavor and bellas

Happy Family

Among the way I meet a family the grandmother her two grandkids and the family goat (who will eventually as it attains the age of 3 – 4) turn into dinner one fine day (law of nature I guess)

Farm Fresh

I am finally at the village market and my presence with the camera does create a few shy shopkeepers to be more shy and a little bit of a distraction, ( no this is not child labor, but a family in love )


villagers


but it is short lived and soon all are at there work the trading continues the daily shopping of farm fresh food continues





Digital India 

Yes it is indeed what you think it is, Digital India is making its presence felt in the heartland, pulses are expensive and the weighing scale is electronic and out of place, but accurate for sure 


The day winds up 


The sun decided to take our leave and so do we heading back home ,,, the day over for all practical purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment