Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have u been reading my blogs where I have been talking a little about cinematography


There was sunlight in my apartment for the 1st time since I moved in, n wow felt so good, Had to sit there in the sun, have my coffee without my shirt on, source of vitamin D they say :) but Nice to have it inside the house for sure:) wonder what passerby’s will think

So did I tell u, I live on the 1st floor?

It is a row of houses, 8 units in all

With a common walkway, n all the units are similar, think very motels, but then most houses (rental apartments) are that way.

Interestingly where I live is called Culver City; n is the Indian community of sorts

they even have a iskon temple 3 blocks from my house, approx 7 min walk from my house, maybe will try to go there one of these day s, n see what they have to offer :) or take.

Have u been reading my blogs where I have been talking a little about my course? Do check it occasionally,

No comments:

Post a Comment