Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deja VU -2




Today in Class we were talking about WEBEPISODES

 I was mentioning about one of the web-episodes I am working on ,n how we are planning on getting a Major hollywood actor in one of our shows to make it a popular, n  this lovely Mexican lady asks me how are we getting him into the show.

 n I was like - I know his niece ,

n she is - Oh ya ? who is she ?

I tell her who she is and ask her -  Do You know him ?

She is _ yup, he is my husband ;)

Oh well It is indeed a small world after all



Talking of web episodes-  make them

1.     simple
2.     be clear
3.     short but can laugh about it
4.     idea is to build a fan base
5.     create a community
6.     merchandising is huge


while making web episodes,

think  what’s it about

CHARECTERS

CONFLICT

WHATS UNIQUE


PRODUCTION VALUE

EG:
THE GUILD
AWKWARD BLACK GIRL
GAYTOWN
MAKING FRIENDS
TO NAME A FEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment