Monday, July 16, 2018

Workshop in Rainy Season

Students at work


A deep grey day it is, rains and dark clouds all around been raining since 2 am, and I am worried how do I get to my class and how will the students arrive for class,
It is day one of the class, so much to do, and I want it to start on a perfect note,


Desperate time calls for desperate measures so I mailed the dean for a car to go to class, and realized that he is no longer the dean, at this institute, but he did share email ID of his colleagues who took over from him, well so it was back to mailing them, and hoping they receive the mail in time, and check there mail to do the necessary actions, I have conducted workshop in previous years so I looked up contacts of other department faculty that I had Phone numbers, but being so early none responded and I sat waiting for divine intervention ,,,

It happened
Finally it all did play out as scripted and I go got a car to go to class in time with some time to spare and here I am teaching a workshop for the next few days to a wonderful bunch of Maters students On Photography




Created by a student


and one more on Leading Lines


No comments:

Post a Comment