Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Chaath and self reflection





Day 593 since lockdown, 1 image a day continues, 11th Nov 2021

Sometimes I get asked “ why did I choose to come back to India since I had a stint in the United states as a photographer and a successful one at that.” As a photographer India is a treasure trove of Images and I have been creating images since 1990 10 years before my professional career as a photographer and glad I did come back to capture the rich cultural tradition we have in this country. Please DM to purchase or license Images © Rajat Ghosh #backtonewnormalseries #Samsung #inspiration #Karma #water #Nationalgeography #Outdoortraveller #instamood #bestoftheday #editorialphotography #hope #discovery #Rajatghosheditorialphotographer #rajatghoshphotography #rajatghoshfilm #Minimalism #biketaleswithrajat #travelphotography #environmentalportraits #photographyworkshop #RoyalEnfiled #Chhath #rains #coexistance #Roadtrip #chhathpooja #worshipingSun #nature #Jharkhandtourism

No comments:

Post a Comment