Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Living by the river today





I was to go for a wedding, am all excited got my best clothes out train is on 29th, a cousin called he had mistakenly booked a ticked for me from KOL, well had booked a ticked from Jamshedpur where I was and it was RLWL1, (remote location waiting list) -1

Had booked the ticked 60 days in advance was sure it will get confirmed so asked my cousin to cancel the ticked he had booked for me, But then what do you know my Wait listed ticked stayed the same and did not get confirmed, do disappointed was I that I canceled my return ticked right away (YA YA I could have taken a flight) but then I was so disappointed ,,,





Long story short now I am sitting on the roof, watching the water rise in the river by my house and wondering if this was divine intervention to keep me home as water level might get to high that floods hit Jamshedpur like it has hit Orissa and the same river that passes by my house is coming from Orissa so maybe, just maybe I need to be ready to move my car and bike and help others in distress.





YUP thats me now

© Rajat Ghosh, stock footage / pictures available for licensing



#corporatephotographerrajatghosh#rajatghoshphotography#biketaleswithrajat#wildlifephotographerRajatGhosh#kharkairiver

No comments:

Post a Comment