Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My relationship with the crow family is growing


Nice to be back home from 46 degrees in orissa, getting to the airport was fun and barring 3 - 5 head on collision scare barring was me just sitting and watching the driver work his magic, we did 160 km in 120 min on a single lane highway, and what did I do once back ? Yes you got it right, checked on the crow nest

the nest seems to have become more deep and comfortable and inviting, am looking forward to seeing little crow babies, wonder what they eat ...



Now I visit the crow nest 2 – 4 times a day, the crow knows that I will visit, maybe it’s my imagination, but if I don’t go to the nest n look them up they come n start screaming outside my window, the moment I visit, they again a force of habit, run away, but there are no alarm calls like they use to earlier when I visited the nest.

They just sit around and seem to be playful around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment