Monday, May 26, 2014

Life passes me by




The month of May has passed me by, have been super busy planning for the future,  most of the present was missed by me, and thus no updates or words,
Making money is necessary, but at what cost

The joy of creations is often lost as we chase the color green, and the ugly comes out from all front, sad but true.

Working on a documentary and been spending all my energy on motivation people to perform and do, and do, they have responded great, and those who could not do there roles made me learn to be a better person, thank you to them too.


The more financially successful in life are those who take advantage of others to better and further own interest, while the real success in my eyes are the ones I think fondly of as I work on any project.  A big thank you to them for taking the time to be part of my project in whatever capacity you were there, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment