Monday, August 22, 2016

Kaas ride on 20-21st AUG with Inddiethumpers

Sat morning  
0330 hours I am up, am going on My first ride with InddieThumpers after trying to ride with them, since Nov 2015, something had been slipping and I had not been able to catch up with the guys for a while, inspire of my best effort

Yes wanted to make sure I did not hold up anyone,
And finally I was out of the door by 0500 hours

Proud of myself that I had made good time, n as I reached the designated spot, to meet up with a rider, and he was a tad late, so I waited




Watched the folks and saw the women folks mostly headed to get water for there family, making multiple trips, no one was bugged all seemed to be calm and going about there work, felt good to see the calm of the morning and yes BMC looks like water is a problem in many homes, if only you could do something for these people




BUT then even though I am saying this I do realize it opens up to these people getting lazy and developing lifestyle diseases as they are not doing not enough manual labor that the body needs to keep healthy


Some of these ladies were so good looking and such poise as they balanced the water buckets on there head with no problem and so sure footed as they crossed the highway, Mercifully no one got hit as they made the journey across the road multiple times


Finally at 0630 we are ready to head out to the meeting point in Panel with the other Thumpers, when I realize, I have a flat tyre, so there I was, n just as luck would have it, I was like 2 feet from a Puncture repair shop and the guy was nice enough to do the work as needed to fix the puncture, To remember and remind -  the bike kept up its good Mojo, Never have I suffered a puncture in the 27 of owning the bike EVER  when I am not near a puncture shop



while we stood around and had a round of Tea to start the day - Punit, his wife Geetika and Moi


To be continued ...


No comments:

Post a Comment