Thursday, June 28, 2018



The onset of monsoon makes the mundane look amazing, the play of the light and shade, n the occasional blue of the sky, time to pull out the camera and keep it handy you never know when there will be a bright patch outside post Rain.



Well as I rode in the rain,   the bike skidded, hard, and have a injured hand and shoulder,,,


Interestingly I was thinking " I am not wearing a jacket, I should absolutely not ride in this state"  (I almost always wear safety gear when on the bike, and Viola, my arm is exposed and it is almost like I attracted the accident to happen, a bike came from the wrong side, I braked hard to save the biker, n a few other walkers on the road, n next thing I know I am going for a swim on the concrete road, NOTE to RIDERS :-
MRF zapper is a crappy tyre, it is bad for the rains and is not helping grip the road well, I skidded riding at 30 kmph avoid MRF Zapper tyres, 

#mrfzapper #rains #monsoon #hurtrajat #badtyres

No comments:

Post a Comment