Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Joy of Photography



February has come to an end, yes 2 months almost over for 2019 and It has been a busy year for sure, as I prepare for another show, his time in Jamshedpur a city I grew up in, and started my photographic journey from this little town in 1989 as I got my first camera and send out images for exhibitions, juried salons, and sambalpur salon it was where my Image was accepted for the first time, and now 30 years later, as I worked my life as a professional photographer I look back at the amazing journey that been my life,

Come be a part of the workshop or come view the show that we are doing from 1-4th march 2019


This could be your golden chance to buy some artwork cheap or not you decide as you get your checkbook out

No comments:

Post a Comment