Sunday, March 3, 2019

why ZOO ZOO laughs

The new Vodaphone India scam. Worth Rs 7500 million



Every morning my data is not working and it takes me approx. 10 minutes of chat with the operator to understand that my data service is not working but phone service is, and 5 minutes later it works for a the day, to be switched off again by 10pm

That’s Rs 5 in calls, as it is an billable call at 50p/min minimum, some days it takes longer while the operator asks me for my address and finds it in her system, everyday, most days the complain no also does not reach me,

Thats Rs 150 every month extra I pay
What a brilliant business model.

50 million post paid subscribers, * Rs 150 i.e 750 million in extra cash earned just by a flick of a switch everyday well done vodaphone, What a IDEA sirji.

What a Master Scam company Vodaphone is,

Complain no - 517674096

No comments:

Post a Comment