Monday, January 20, 2020

Headed to Nepal, - 950 km approx -01

Am Up at 0300 hours, little butterflies in the stomach, we start ride to Nepal today, & call time in 0600 hours



Rajat Ready for the road

The rides sees me go inward and dwell on the self, it is a calm time as I prepare for the ride internally, and I wait for r0430 hours to wake up and start the routine to prepare for the ride, ( I know its foolish to follow time like this, but habit)

Finally the clock says 0435 am awake & extract myself from under the sheets, the cold seems to have subsided but is an illusion, while on the bike we are always cold, and n proper protection is must.

MOM is in town and insists on waking up and making tea and we sit have tea together n chit chat,
Its 0530 time to get my bags and tent and chair n all on the bike, (yes we do carry it all on the bike), so Ruma (my moms help) and me head down n saddle up, am set to leave the house at 0552.

At kadma, DOBO bridge



I will be at the meeting place by 0600 as planned and sure enough I am the only one at the location, a few calls later I am told other riders Sishir – is looking for his ridibg gloves  and Raja- saddling up  will show up soon,  Meanwhile Biswaroop, ( another rider )  bless him spots me on the road and gets coffee for us,  and I am treated to a hot steaming cup of coffee as we wait for the riders who would be accompanying me today, and 5 riders come to see us off, finally its 0730 hours and one of the bikes tank has developed a leak,  we are yet to leave town, so better to get it reapired before we start out, Raja heads out to the repair shop  and I head home, next call time is 1030 hours to touch base with sishir and raja and hope to leave town by 1100 hours today.

Crowed helping us inspect bike :)

Watch this space for more ,,,


in the meantime today is Tue, spending the time saved meeting up gods and goddesses and seeking there blessings for the journey

Ma Kali

Lord Hanuman 



#ridersmania2020 #ridersmaniabobmc #biketaleswithrajat #inddiethumpers

No comments:

Post a Comment